Make a complaint

You can make a complaint by filling in this form, or by phone, by letter, by email or in person.

Please read our leaflet How to make a complaint for more information about what to tell us and what happens after we receive your complaint

Complaint Form



Revival. 308 London Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 5AB